London in Winter for Sydney in Summer anyone?

Dear brass banders,

		HOME EXCHANGE ANYONE?

	My work is probably taking me to London later this year. If there is
anyone interested in swapping accommodation in London in winter for
accommodation in Sydney in Summer please contact me by personal email.
Dates are not fixed yet, but probably 6-8 weeks between mid-December 98 to
January 99 inclusive. Warringah and Bondi bands would welcome brass players.
	It's a roomy house 10 minutes from the city, 5 minutes from Maroubra
Beach, close to transport and all amenities.... and the weather will be
warm and sunny..... hmm..... maybe I should stay here.

	I have been looking at rents on the internet - I thought Sydney was
expensive!!

	Seriously, I would appreciate it if you would ask around your bands.

Thanks,

Phil Anderton.

Philip Anderton			Phone: +61 2 9316 8301
Warringah Concert Brass
Sydney, Australia

Web: http://www.optom.unsw.edu.au/public/other/wcb.htm
Email: P.Anderton@xxxxxxxxxxx