Re: Polyphonic Label

Good point Graham.
One other comment on YBS CDs.
I also just bought Essays for Brass II. The vibrato that was not so
obvious in Essays I is way out of hand in II. The playing is wonderful
and I had the time to listen carefully to music I am very familiar with
but the vib sure was disturbing. I must listen to Essays I with the same
care as it is my recollection that only in the opening trumpet motif in
Call of the Righteous was vib onnoxious. For the rest of Essays I, it
was restrained and tasteful. Not so for II.
Dave Buckley.