Re: Enjoying Contests (long)

Dear Norm,

It's Ed Martin here. I'm in Karratha staying with Monkey. I'm 2000km North of
Perth. I'm up here doing my best to encourage brass playing throughout West
Australia and would appreciate any advice you'd like to offer me in my small
project Mate.

Ed

PS - it's 10:22pm WA time - 278C and I'm going fishing 1 hour before sunrise
tomorrow.

Cheers Mate

Ed