Re: Polyphonic Label

I don't think that that's a real reason.  I've recorded with bands where
the lag time between recording and release was several months but a list of
personnel was included.  The obvious solution is to list the members as
they were when the CD was recorded.  I think a player would have to be
quite petty to feel slighted for not having their name on a CD when they
weren't around for it.