Caravan Club

Dear Lesley,

Is this the Caravan Club or the Camping and Caravanning Club - because my
father and I have played in the Camping and Caravanning Club band a few
times and I was wondering if you had dropped the Camping bit off.

It is great fun getting together with everybody on a weekend and practicing
and a concert in a weekend - we did this at the last weekend of the season
at couple of years ago at the National Feast of Lanterns - which was held
on the Show Grounds in Shepton Mallet - It was fun - we had a big crowd
there listening to us practicing - and on the Sunday morning there was a
few hundred people there to listen to us - Biggest crowd I've played to.

Anyhow - have fun.

Paul Williams
(A Welsh man living in England)