Re: Polyphonic Label

Graham Young (905) 575-8440
Weston Silver Band, Symphony Hamilton
Celebration Brass, McMaster Chamber Orchestra
gyoung@xxxxxxxx
.  I find it frustrating when buying
> for example a Black Dyke CD (yes, even a B&R player buys the opposition's
> CD's!!) that no names are listed, I would like to know.
>
> Martin.
I am particularly interested in who plays soprano.
I admit to buying certain CDs because I want
to hear a particular player.

After all the entire world's supply of good soprano players
would fit in a decent size pub. We like to keep in touch.

Before any one comments that there is no such thing as
a good soprano player realize that you would be wasting what
little breath you may have. We already know we are the moral and
musical centre of the universe.