Re: Vibrato

In your Message regarding "Re: Vibrato" dated 14 May 98, Ron Grice
<ronhg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said that ...

> Now to Andy Wooler,
> Is your memory short (it might be your age Andy) or don't you ever listen
> to the early C.D's of B.D.M.from these he's obviously very well suited and
> more than capable for doing more than his World Melody C.D's,  you see
> these sell to the general public and I feel thats who he is trying to reach
> with these melodies, the general public couldn't care less how well you can
> play" Pandora"   (IMHO).

One doesn't have to be of a certain age to have an opinion!
(For the record, I'm the wrong side of 40 and own those recordings on 12"
vinyl - somewhat before CD! )

=A0=A0
Andy Wooler
Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
MD The Classic Dance Band, Trumpet: Sussex Symphony Orchestra
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk