Re: Polyphonic Label

Graham Young (905) 575-8440
Weston Silver Band, Symphony Hamilton
Celebration Brass, McMaster Chamber Orchestra
gyoung@xxxxxxxx

> While i agree completely with what everyone says about listing the
players who played
> on the CD, what do you do if it is a CD using two sessions months apart
when the band
> personnel has changed. I'm thinking of Egon Virtuosi's Brillante CD, as
an example
> where the first track is taken from a live recording from the Open Gala
Concert. Several
> players featured on the opening track, but on the rest of the CD, should
their names be
> included too??

If you have ever seen some jazz recordings were personnel change the
us notation to credit different players.

I.E.  2nd Baritone Joe Blow (1,3,9) Jane Blow (2,4,5,6,7,8,10)

This isn't rocket science it's courtesy and respect.

it does not represent anything except who played on the recording.