CD member lists

On Thu, 14 May 1998 Simon.Loukes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Graham Young wrote:
> > The obvious solution is to list the members who
> >performed on the CD.
>
> While i agree completely with what everyone says about listing the
> players who played  on the CD, what do you do if it is a CD using two
> sessions months apart when the band personnel has changed. I'm thinking
> of Egon Virtuosi's Brillante CD, as an example where the first track is
> taken from a live recording from the Open Gala Concert. Several players
> featured on the opening track, but on the rest of the CD, should their
> names be included too??
>
> Simon Loukes

I think Faireys get it right on Acid brass (which I bought for a Joke,
OK?) by listing the current members of the band, together with the deps
who came in for the recording sessions.  The next issue is when bands use
old photos for CDs, so you can't match names to faces....

--
  Alastair Wheeler
  Euphonium & Trombone				   Fundamental Brass