Soprano Players

From:   Gerry Whitlow,

To:     INTERNET:brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@smsltd.demon.co.uk,
INTERNET:brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@smsltd.demon.co.uk

Date:   16/05/98 16:11

RE:     Brass-band Digest V4 #131

Message text written by
INTERNET:brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@smsltd.demon.co.uk
><
After all the entire world's supply of good soprano players
would fit in a decent size pub. We like to keep in touch.

Before any one comments that there is no such thing as
a good soprano player realize that you would be wasting what

little breath you may have. We already know we are the moral and

musical centre of the universe.

Here Here.

Gerry Whitlow.  Sop Denham Brass.