Re: Vibrato and James Watson !! -Reply

Rod Franks ,for me, had one of the best cornet tones I have heard and I
agree that his trumpet playing is equally superb...of course his old mate
from Norway - Al Withington - can play a bit too you know when it comes to
melody...must have been quite a section at Bergen with those 2 cornet
players...pity we don't get to here the orchestra too often.

Nige Beasley