RE: Competing in the U.S.A. (fwd)

This is also my first post (except getting on the list).  I was
fortunate enough to get into the Melodia brassband while I was doing a 5
year contract gig in Switzerland (near Geneva) and that was my
introduction to brassbands - awesome stuff for a poor bloke from the
States!  Now that I'm back, I miss it!!!

Does anyone know of any brassband in the Los Angeles area?  Nobody here
has even heard of the EXISTENCE of brassbands!  We just have 'concert
bands' and other weak wastes of time.

Where can I get the CD of the British Open?