RE: Pictures (fwd)

That picture is WONDERFUL!  The bowler's in the back are really cool.

Suggestion:  Would it be possible (convenient, too much work, etc.) to
have each of these pictures available on a web site or linked to
someone's page or something so that the rest of us can enjoy these
fabulous pictures?

Kevin Petersen
Grizzard - A Direct Marketing Agency Since 1919
http://www.grizzard.com/