RE: Arturo Sandoval has off days t (fwd)

I have many of Bill Watrous' recordings (get the ones arranged by
Patrick Williams) and have seen him in various clubs many times.  No
fakery here - his lip flexibility is so far beyond awesome as to make
strong men cry and his range needs a spectrum analyzer to fully
appreciate.  In short, he's pretty good.

My 'mentor by example' from the very beginning, however, is Doc
Severinsen.  I've been striving towards his standard for the 35+ years
I've been playing (albeit on tuba!) and still stand in awe and respect
of him.

By the way, is there a good net site 'over there' where I can pump up my
brassband collection ("Highlights from the European Championships 1997."
(Doyen CD062) for example)?

Thanks,

Kevin Petersen
"I play loud and work cheap"