RE: Great new music web site (fwd)

One thing: the URL is slightly mis-typed.  There are two / (slashes)
after http: - no big except if you're using a Microsoft e-mail system,
you can click on this link and go directly to the site.  A typo prevents
that from working.

Other than that, it's really quite a good page.  The only other thing to
mention (a rather small comment, actually) is that the background
wallpaper vs. the font and color of the blue text makes it slightly hard
to read.  Otherwise, super!