RE: James Bond (fwd)

I'd like to respond to K Peterson's post re: no BB's in Los Angeles.

This would be a good opportunity to point out that a REAL British-style
Brass Band has existed in Los Angeles since Jan. 1986.  Conductor is Dr.
John Swain of Cal State Univ.LA Music Faculty.  More info is available on
our website to which you're all invited.
http://www.galcit.caltech.edu/~dooley/gsbbb.html

Also there has been a SA band in Pasadena for  decades.