Oldest Established UK Brass Band?

Our band, Skelmersdale Prize Band, was established in 1878, and has been
actively contesting and entertaining ever since; it has never folded and had
no breaks for wars etc., (being run by miners, farmers and dock-workers who
were classed as having jobs vital for the war effort).

We are in the process of compiling a history of the Band, and would like to
know if there are any other UK bands that can lay claim to be longer
established, with continuity throughout its history?

We would be very interested to hear of any bands that have been going
longer.......

Regards

Tony