Ol' Blue Eyes

Greetings, listmembers!

I know this is a little off the subject at the moment, but last weekend
the music world lost arguably the finest jazz singer in the universe
with the passing of Frank Sinatra.
It is a great shame that the band scene doesn't have many (if any)
"good" arrangements of his tunes, so maybe now is the time for a few.
(or perhaps at least a "the best of" kind of medley) How about it,
Adrian or Mark?????????
While on the subject, I have a video of Frank Sinatra live in the
Dominican Republic in 1982, which also featured Buddy Rich playing a
brilliant arrangement of "Jet Song" from West Side Story.
Any volunteers for a band version?

Cheers
Adrian J. Raven