Little Mountain Brass Band Spring Concert

     Little Mountain Brass Band of Vancouver, BC, Canada, invites you to
its 1998 Spring Concert on:

	     Sunday, May 31, 7:30PM
			at
	     Bethlehem Lutheran Church
	     320 East 15th Ave., Vancouver
	     (one block east of Main St.)

     The program (or programme!), under musical director Jim Littleford,
will include:

Aranjuez Mon Amour			Joaquin Rodrigo, arr. Darrol
					       Barry
Dancing on the Seashore		   Jan Hadermann
Esprit				    James Curnow
The Great Escape			  Elmer Bernstein, arr. Pegram
Music for Greenwich		       Edward Gregson
Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child  Trad., arr. Bill Charleson
Three Celtic Dances		       Gareth Key
Wichita Lineman			   Jim Webb, arr. Ray Woodfield
James Bond Collection		     arr. Goff Richards
-- James Bond Theme		       Monty Norman
-- Goldfinger			     John Barry
-- On Her Majesty's Secret Service	John Barry
-- From Russia With Love		  John Barry

     There is no admission charge.  Donations will be gratefully accepted.

     For more information on Little Mountain Brass Band, see our Web site
at
	      http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/6222