Re: Re: Bendigo comps

I've noticed that most of the people who comment on this list are either principal this or MD/Conductor that. Oneupmanship or ego? I can't hear you play, I can't hear your band but i can hear your opinions. Many of these comments do not justify the 'tags'
.

Mr McGowan was with Hawthorn only a short time ago. How quickly he beats his chest at the misfortune of former friends.
---
Ima
principal 3rd 2nd serpent.