RE: Necessity of a 4th trombone, also baritone scoring

Adrian,
	What do you mean "the baritone has always been an obstacle" ?

I used to like your arrangements until you said that !! (only joking)

The baritone is a wonderfule instrument with a beautiful mellow sound (most
of the time) without being quite as overpowering as the euphonium.
Come on - how about a "real" baritone solo (ie. not just a euph one played
on a baritone).

Cheers
Steven