Re: Missed the point (was Vibrato, was Redbridge Band CD)

From: Rolf G Miezitis@NORTH on 20/05/98 08:52
Clair said
> I may be reacting too seriously to your comments, but these are my
initial
> thoughts when I read them:

You're not kidding

I believe, Norm may have been saying that Jazz is a very difficult medium
to master (for all musicians, which Norm always means when he says "we"),
not denigrating the band for expanding the medium. You're knee-jerk
reaction disappoints me more than the whole tedious French Horn/vibrato
debate. Norm also makes sure that he liberally spreads smiley faces all
over his mail. Loosen up for God's sake.

To the wider audience, please note that I haven't quoted the entire message
as per Nigel's rule of "no > 50% of mail to be quotes". Please be less
enthusiastic with the reply button.

Exeunt: soapbox left :-)

Rolf Miezitis

Glenorchy City Concert Brass