Re: Re: Bendigo comps

With all the talk about Kew Band, list readers may be interested to know
that the CD called Australia '98 has just been released.

It includes winning performances from the 1998 Australian National
Champions and Gala Concert

Kew Band - Of Men and Mountains, Crimond (arr Graham)
Dalewool Auckland Brass - Isaiah 40
Avondale Peninsula Cobb and Co - ORB
Russell Gray - Harry James Trumpet Concerto, Share My Yoke
Melbourne Staff Band - Fanfare of Praise, Quintessence
Brisbane Excelsior - Swingtime Religion
Eltham High School - Bushdance, Pusztsa.

It has been released by Muso's Media www.diskotech.iaccess.com.au and sells
for $AUD25 plus post.

Chris Earl
Muso's Media

----------
<orders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Re: Bendigo comps
> Date: Tuesday, 19 May 1998 4:35
>
> I've noticed that most of the people who comment on this list are either
principal this or MD/Conductor that. Oneupmanship or ego? I can't hear you
play, I can't hear your band but i can hear your opinions. Many of these
comments do not justify the 'tags'
> .
>
> Mr McGowan was with Hawthorn only a short time ago. How quickly he beats
his chest at the misfortune of former friends.
> ---
> Ima
> principal 3rd 2nd serpent.
>
> >Glenn,
> >
> >Don't let any modesty or humility get in the way while blowing your
cornet.

Computer

account at http://www.eudoramail.com