Recording of Meiso? -Reply

Edd,

The only I know is the recording by Dyke on the CD "Essence of Time".
I believe the Meiso (still with Sandy Smith) sounds very well as the whole CD
does. There are brilliant pieces on it and an absolutely excellent recording of
Toccata O' the Blessed Lord. I am sure the whole list can recommend you this CD.

If I tell you this was still the period David King was in front of Dyke, you
will hesitate no longer and make a fast run to the CD shop and get this CD,
before it's no longer available.

Perhaps there are some other recordings with Meiso, does the list know?

Edy Van Asch
Belgium.

>>> "Edward Dixon" <66334802@xxxxxxxxx> 05/19/98 04:13pm >>>
Dear all,

Can anyone recommend a good recording of the Tenor Horn and Baritone
duet 'Meiso'? (sp)

Regards,
Edd.