Re: Vibrato

Darren,
Afraid not - the Southend Contest is one that is not being run by any
recognised band association (to the best of my knowledge).

For the benefit of those who may be unaware or confused:
The SCABA Entertainment Contest is being held in Crawley, West Sussex on
31st May.
We have a maximum entry for this event.
However, there is also an entertainment contest being run in Southend on
the same day - not one of ours (scaba) nor I believe, the London & Home
Counties so I know very little about it. Either way, the South East seems
to be the place to be on 31st!

=A0=A0
Andy Wooler Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
MD The Classic Dance Band, Trumpet: Sussex Symphony Orchestra andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=
.co.uk , http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk