Re:The BB Image (Was Redbridge CD)( Was Vibrato)

That was a very kind response - thanks.

Unfortunately, you'll notice from another response on the listing, I got
slightly burnt by what appears to be a true ally of yours I think!

I must admit, that on reflection, I may have reacted a little too severely
to your original comment.  However, as I got entwined in the subject matter
of the response I became quite passionate about the annoying tag the
uneducated public seem to put on Brass Bands - you never know, it may lead
to further discussion - how can we improve the Brass Band Image?

Nice Debatette!!

Clair Tomalin
Flugel, KM Gillingham Band
c.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx