Desford in the Far East

Rather late to be posting this (apologies) but we're leaving for the Far
East this Friday (22/5). Only a short tour but we will spending 4 nights
in
Singapore and 4 nights in Thailand (3 in Bangkok and 1 in Pattaya).

Full itinerary being passed out at band practise tonight so if I get chan=
ce
I will post a message with venues before we go. Anybody out there who is
interested, I do know that a fair few concerts involve local
schools/colleges and such like. Hopefully you may be able to pick up enou=
gh
scent to find us. Thanks.

Craig Bennett
Soprano Cornet.