Stantonbury band

In the course of researching my family history I have come across an old
and battered photograph of the Stantonbury Band which includes my great
great grandfather who played cornet. I believe the photo dates around
1915.

Please can anyone tell me:

Is the Stantonbury Band still in existence?

If so, Is there anyone one the list who is a member, or has contact
details for someone who is?

If anyone can assist, please e-mail me directly.

Thanks

Michele Archer
1st Horn
Hathern Band