City of Oxford Band

Dear all,

I hope you have taken the time to read Alastair's long message about City
of Oxford's current situation. I will re-iterate that our views are not
necessarily those of the band organisation.

I understand that the band is to issue a statement, which will be posted
to the list and on the band homepage
(http://www.jesus.ox.ac.uk/~cmabon/COSB.html) on Wednesday. You may wish
to wait until you have read that official statement before you pass
comment on our situation.

My own personal comments are contained in my next message.

Regards,

Cameron

--
  Cameron Mabon (International Idiot)	   cmabon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx