Alan Morrison

I must give some credit here to a superb section leader. I have played in
the same badn as Alan on a few occasions. Whilst I would concede that some
of the content on his albums is weak his ability as a section leader and
his sheer stamina is superb. I heard Alan and Grimethorpe play the Denis
Wright Cornet Concerto and then Pictures straight through and he powered
the section from beginning to end. With Pete Roberts on sop it was truly
awesome.

As a point of note, what have Grimethorpe won since he (and Renton for that
matter) departed, despite having a superb band.

Yours again

Jeremy Wise