Arrangements

Hi, Mark.
I hope all is well.

Further to our short discussion recently, I wish to purchase some
arrangements from you. They are:
Show Me
Overture for Brass
Here's That Rainy Day
I've Grown Accustomed to her Face
I Could Have Danced All Night
On the Waterfront?

Could you please tell me how I go about obtaining these pieces along
with your complete catalog, and in which form should payment be made.
(ie. cheque/bank draft/other)

My SnailMail address is:
12, Fuchsia Place
Birkenhead