Re: Crawley Contest

In the Message regarding "Crawley Contest" dated 23 May 98, JEREMY P WISE  <jere=
my.wise@xxxxxxxxxxx> said that ...

Nice to see you made it onto the list in the end Jeremy!

>Gordon Higginbottom ....(edited by atw) One of those judges who goes in with a
> hidden agenda and the band that wins is the one that comes closest to
> second guessing him.

So, my band could be in with a chance after all!

=A0=A0
Andy Wooler Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
Breweries, Sussex, UK MD The Classic Dance Band, Trumpet: Sussex Symphony
Orchestra andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk