Re: The BB Image (Was Redbridge CD)( Was Vibrato)

In the Message regarding "Re: The BB Image (Was Redbridge CD)( Was
Vibrato)" dated 23 May 98, Alec Gallagher  <alec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said that ...

> ....  It saves a lot of heartache (and money) if you know
> beforehand that the concert you are thinking of attending will consist of
> Schoenberg and Webern, or Gilbert and  Sullivan.

Too true - I and a number of others once walked out of a Black Dyke
concert because of the programme content - including Gilbert & Sullivan
was, I'm afraid, the final straw. the resulting curry was much more
palatable!

=A0=A0
Andy Wooler Resident Conductor, Uckfield Concert Brass
Breweries, Sussex, UK MD The Classic Dance Band, Trumpet: Sussex Symphony
Orchestra andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk