Re: McCann (Again??)

Seems we now have a few people who understand what McCann is REALLY like!

In his defence (Did I really say that?) I must offer this.

>From my own experience and encounters with Mr McCann, we definitely had a hate
hate relationship. Certanly no love lost. We both new what we thought of each
other. despite this, we could still have a civil conversation and on the rare
occasion that he went to the bar - it would be me who he bought a pint for.

This is not a brag, it is merely to say that, IMHO, he has got some kind of
'respect' for people who stand up to him and give him shit! Many other players
in the band at the time would moan at the pub afterwards, but never said
anything to his face - they never had him buy a pint for them.

Strange? well he is Scottish you know!

To this day - our hate hate relationship continues - but he wuold still buy me
a pint!

Confused?

Monkey