Cambridge - 'right bands in the wrong order ?'

Contests finally became a joke today. Arguably any of the top six could
have won, but in practice to win a contest you need to be lucky with ALL
three judges. In my view - and I love band contesting - they should let
the audience vote, that or have 5 judges so the averages are less
servere. At present it seems to me that contest are becoming a lottery
and that they are delivering the 'right bands in the wrong order'.
Regards
Paul Johnson