Re: Cambridge - 'right bands in the wrong order ?'

>Contests finally became a joke today. Arguably any of the top six could
>have won, but in practice to win a contest you need to be lucky with ALL
>three judges.

Got to disagree there - luck has nothing to do with it you have to PLEASE
all 3 judges - what's the point having 3 if you only want to take 2 into
account?

>In my view - and I love band contesting - they should let
>the audience vote,

You must be joking!!!

>that or have 5 judges so the averages are less
>servere.

I totally agree with that though (could discard highest and lowest too)

>At present it seems to me that contest are becoming a lottery
>and that they are delivering the 'right bands in the wrong order'.
>Regards
>Paul Johnson

Don't think B&R will agree and I don't think they will care. (BTW
congratulations again)

Nige Beasley