Re: Masters Result - Amazing Facts

It would appear that one of the judges certainly heard things differently to
the other two, who on the whole were remarkably consistent. Whilst
recognising that contest adjudications are by nature subjective (and a good
thing too!), it's interesting to speculate on the results if this particular
adjudicator's results are ignored.  The "modified results" are as follows:

1. YBS  (by a considerable margin)
2. Brighouse
3. JJB
4. Fairies
5. Rothwell
6. Fodens
7. Ever Ready
8. Sovereign
9. Sellers
10. GUS
11. EYMS
12. Wingates
13. Woodfalls
14. Aveley
15. Besses
16. Imps
17. Redbridge
18. Bodmin
19. Ransomes
20. Flowers
21. Rhodian

Note: Where the aggregate scores were tied, the band with the highest single
placing was placed higher (ie 2 & 4 beats 3 & 3).