Re: Debate on Masters results

JEREMY P WISE wrote:

> ............Two "Musicians"!? sat two feet apart placing the same band 1st
> and 20th is
> funny, (peculiar) but not haha, by any standards. When a band has rehearsed
> solidly for a month, putting in thousands of man/woman hours into
> preparation, they deserve better than this drivel.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

I know I like my old chestnut but I think it deserves another airing.......

people ask me why I don't like playing in contests........becuase I have to go
to band every night for a week, or maybe fortnight, possibly to play something
that doesn't particularly appeal to me (D & A excluded). I am then judged by
somebody who has the impossible task of placing 20 + bands in exactly the right
place.

Ransomes 1st and 20th seems to be a very appropriate answer!

Mind you, depite being the recipient of many unusual decisions, as most of the
list has no doubt, this must really take the biscuit!

:-))

Monkey