BRAVO Tim, BRAVO Phil , Well done B&R!!!!!!

B&R congrats to you all.
Stopped the rot again didn't you.
Cant be beaten at the moment can you.
BLOODY well done , that's what I say.
1st is the only position that matters, so stop bleedin moaning all the
rest of you about who SHOULD have won.It's all over now, so TOUGH
TITTIES!!
Well said Tim and Bravo Phil Green !!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to make a point to all on the list that my band is
absolutly chuffed to bits with our own result, but then our position is
not of any importance is it!!

LR Eccleston

Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass