Forthcoming Concert!

Hi all,

A recent topic of discussion has centred on promoting brass band
concerts. We (Enderby Band) are trying to advertise our concerts a bit
better - posters, local papers and radio stations. Its amazing what a
little bit of advertising can do. A recent joint concert by the Senior,
Youth and Junior Bands was overflowing - advertising really does work!
Mind you, I'm sure there were a lot of family members there to see the
younger players!! :)

As part of this 'advertising campaign', I would like to plug a concert to=

be given by Enderby (Senior) Band this Saturday 30th May. We are playing
at St. Peter's Church in Grandborough - I think its off Junction 15 of
the M1. The program is varied - but I liked the earlier suggestions of a
themed concert. Perhaps something we might try in the future. The concert=

starts at 7.30pm and tickets are =A35. All are welcome.

If anyone would like any further information, please contact me.

On a slightly different theme, our Youth Band did The Full Monty. Four of=

the guys stripped off revealing stand covers over their shorts to
proptect their modesty. They won a prize at the British Youth Band
Championships in Blackpool for most novel entertainment item. The crowd
loved it - as did the guys. Some brilliant choreography too! It might be
a bit different with the basses from Sovereign though!! ;)

Cheers for now,
Stuart Gadsden, Publicity Officer, Enderby Band