Cambridge adjudication

I think you've missed the point here. The Masters is the best organised
contest of the lot so why all the fuss over an adjudication system that
the bands were given the choice to vote for or against - the same that
happens each year for the testpiece. The organisers should be
given credit for trying something different. It's no good whingeing
about it afterwards - you should have voted against it in the first
place if you didn't like it. I don't see your problem - if you get
placed anything above 15th you're almost guaranteed to be invited back
next year anyway. Anyhow, it's all about winning - and none of you would
of managed that under any system !!

Cheers,
Kev.