Symphonic Sound

Thankyou to all who responded to my mail
Matt LaFontaine,Adrian Raven,Philip Anderton,Alastair Wheeler,Cameron
Mabon,Adrian Drover,Phil Green all sent useful information.(Sorry if I
missed anyone)
In particular I liked Adrian Raven's suggestions and will be practising
playing "Tooh" and "Dooh" in future instead of "Twaah" and "Dwaah"
sounds.

Phils Greens reply to Matt worried me however as I am the wrong sex to
comply with his suggestion!

On 25 May 98 Phil Green wrote:
>Well Matt, obviously you make that remark with some experience of
playing in brass bands at the highest level, albeit in the States
maybe.  Maybe you should come to the UK and have a blow with some of
our top bands.  If you can't blow your balls off you're out on your
arse !!!

--
Hilary Mateer
BBb Bass Loxley Silver Band