Re: Important Information

Dear List,

I have received a message from the B B P. that could be the answer to some
of the lists questions on adjudication among other things.

The B B P personage is a clairvoyant or psychic.

It can tell me that what I post is not what I mean!   What position/s are
available in my band !  Who on the list has the best opinions!!

I suggest if enough of us ask , it may be able to tell the list what
criteria was in Mr Brands mind when adjudicating at the A E Masters, and
this could just be the start!!!

Move over X files. B B P is on the move.

Sitting here all of a quiver.

Ron Grice.