Van: SveinAre Tjeldnes[SMTP:sveinsat@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: donderdag 28 mei 1998 8:27
Aan: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Festival

Troms Brass is planning an international Brass Festival. These days we
are sending out some information material to most of the brass bands in
Norway, and many bands outside Norway. If any of you would be interested

in receiving this information material, please let me know (and send me
your regular mail address).

SO far, it seems like the interest is fairly high. I have had only
positive response so far.

Best regards
Svein Are Tjeldnes
Perc.