Up the Brass (was RE: 1998 All England Masters)

On Wed, 27 May 1998, Rod wrote:

> Kris wrote:
> > By the way, anyone see the Brass-Band programme on TV on Sunday?
>
> What section are they in? They probably did the same programme on all the
> bands and used the one from the winning band !!! :-) I like these :-)

Vaux Samson Band are 3rd Section, Northern Area. Placed 2nd at this
year's Area Contest.

Darryl

		Darryl Rayner   drayner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lead Contra Bass Bugle (GG)
 City of York Scout Band
		<http://www.drayner.demon.co.uk/cysb.html>
		EEb Bass Tuba	Rowntree Brass Band (York)
EEb Bass Tuba	Svengali Big Band (Birmingham)
EEb Bass Tuba	CyberBand 1996 & 1997