Over the Rainbow

Does anyone know if the arrangement of Over the Rainbow recordded by
Williams-Fairey as a Tenor Horn solo is available?

I know there's an arrangement by Goff Richards, but the on the CD I have
the chart only runs 3:52 min ... unless it's an abridged version. And,
of course, (snide remark) there's no credit for the arranger.

I have emailed Castle Music for their help .. but if anyone has
information, I'd be pleased to hear from you.

You can email me direct so as not to clog up the list.

Thanks

Lloyd Hiscock
Wanna-be composer-for-brass-band, and working at it!