Re: Important Information

Let's hear it for the BBP then. Cynicism, derision and slander abound on this
list so we need the 'police' to keep us in check. Several people here are way
out of line voicing opinions that are attempting to undermine a system and mind
set that is traditional to a fault and will not stand for opinions contrary to
the 'mushroom credo*'. LOLOLOLOL

*mushroom credo = keep them in the dark and feed them on bulltish.  :~))
hahahahaha

Ron Grice wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I have received a message from the B B P. that could be the answer to some
> of the lists questions on adjudication among other things.
>
> The B B P personage is a clairvoyant or psychic.
>
> It can tell me that what I post is not what I mean!   What position/s are
> available in my band !  Who on the list has the best opinions!!
>
> I suggest if enough of us ask , it may be able to tell the list what
> criteria was in Mr Brands mind when adjudicating at the A E Masters, and
> this could just be the start!!!
>
> Move over X files. B B P is on the move.
>
> Sitting here all of a quiver.
>
> Ron Grice.

Norm.
Music is my first love, after Jan and the billies.