Re: this list thing!

I have recently subscribed and I want to know......
Why do you not post all the replies for the list together? Sort it out! By
this I mean...postmaster person- get all the post for the Brass list and cut
and paste them into one E mail then send it. It will make life much easier
unless of course you like getting lots of post! Anyway sorry to complain on my
first contribution but it would be more user friendly in another format. The
list is good though so keep up the good work- the alternative adjudicators
book Jeremy? V. Good!!! I liked it!
 Anyway Best Wishes
   LAURA