Re: this list thing!

On Sun, 31 May 1998 LAURAAB18@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I have recently subscribed and I want to know......
> Why do you not post all the replies for the list together? Sort it out! By
> this I mean...postmaster person- get all the post for the Brass list and cut
> and paste them into one E mail then send it. It will make life much easier
> unless of course you like getting lots of post! Anyway sorry to complain on my
> first contribution but it would be more user friendly in another format. The
> list is good though so keep up the good work- the alternative adjudicators
> book Jeremy? V. Good!!! I liked it!
>  Anyway Best Wishes
>    LAURA

Watch your tone of voice, seeing as you're 'new here' :)

There is a digest form which you can subscribe to.  Ask for help as the
list .sig tells you to and you can set it up yourself.  In other words,
someone else had the same bright idea a while before you....  I prefer
getting individual messages as it's easier to reply to them individually
(something that really annoys is people quoting the whole of a digest
message)

I expect there'll be just a little talk about this in the next couple of
days.  The list is actually quite friendly, so I doubt the words
'clueless' and 'newbie' will be used together. :)

--
  Alastair Wheeler
  Euphonium & Trombone				   Fundamental Brass