Re: Brass families

On 01 Jun, John Aren <tbbb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I appreciate the diversity of our new found friends.  We are enriched by
> the experiences they bring to the Brass Band movement and all the better
> for it.   I do think however that they must understand, we are not
> looking to be changed. <snip>

John, your first two sentences are in direct contradiction with each
other. How can you be enriched by the experiences of new found friends if
you are not prepared to give those experiences a trial?

Adrian

--
 /    \ _| (_)___   _____ ADRIAN DROVER
|__/\__\___|_\___/____)   http://www.gemscore.demon.co.uk/